Baumuller converters and controllers can be found in all types of customer-specific applications and in a wide range of industries. Baumuller Reparaturwerk is your partner for restoring or upgrading your unit to the latest software or hardware version.
With our flying probe-based fault diagnostics system we repair from component to module level. All units are subject to extensive functional tests in accordance with manufacturer-specific requirements. The routine inspection of wearing parts significantly reduces the probability of a short term failure. As a consequence the lifecycle of your Baumuller electronics is extended.
Systematic diagnosis and repair of your unit
Audited repair quality
Thanks to a flat-rate price structure and our automated diagnostics systems which provide systematic and thorough testing, we offer short lead times - from the quotation through to installation and commissioning. The functionality of all electronic units is thoroughly tested prior to delivery. During this process each unit is subjected to an endurance test at an ambient temperature of 55 °C.
Should a repair not prove to be economical, then with your approval the electronic unit will be disposed of in accordance with professional and environmental standards. In this case you will receive a quotation for a replacement unit from our replacement unit stock.
Our objective is your benefit:
As good as new repair with short processing times to minimise downtimes
Contact Repair Baumüller Electronics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Precision, high quality repairs due to sensitive diagnostics techniques
- Product-specific repair facilities and test equipment ensure repair as good as new
- If required, you unit is upgraded to the latest hardware version and software version
- Documentation and history management of the repair process
- Prior to delivery your drive electronics are subject to an extensive endurance test
- Environmentally-friendly disposal and quotation for a replacement unit if a repair is uneconomical